Friday, July 15

Hanif :)



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)
Hoping Youu seems lovelyy and happy today ^^ . It's good right to have someone treat youu like a princess , make youu laugh , make youu happy all day . It happen to me once ago , but now nothing can restore the good times as before :') . TRUTHLYINMYDEEPDEEPHEEART ❤ : I'm still loving him like before . I can't forget him . I'm always thinking of him . All about him . ==' . First time I crazy like this . It never happen like this before :'( . Hanif , IMISSYOUUSOMUCH :') . I want youu back like before . We make many sweet moments together :) . Yourr joke make me crazy , hear your lovelyy voice , hear your laughing . Ohh God , IMISSTHATALL . I miss your violent verses . I'MREALLYREALLYREALLYMISSOURSWEETMOMENTS ❤ . please back to me . * you are my safety place :) *
awww , awak comel . THANKYOUU for read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment